‘De Zee Komt’ was a festival with information, activities and climate change inspired art. The aim of the festival was to bring about awareness among visitors about the urgent need to switch to an environmentally friendly way of life. One of the main components of ‘De Zee komt’ was the combination art and climate . The festival took place from 11 until 14 September 2008 and part of this festival was a sculpture route along the beach between The Hague and Kijkduin with three of my works.
- Show ‘Home’, Sino-Dutch Ceramic Art, Dutch Days South China, 7 – 17 May 2017, Guangzhou/Foshan, China
- Show ‘Nasty Women’, March 4 – 12, 2017, Amsterdam
- Show ‘connect the dots, collected thoughts’, 29 October – 29 November 2016, Studio van ‘T Wout, The Hague
- Video’s @ https://vimeo.com/nicoledonkers
- Show ‘Dragon’s Alchemy’, April 2016, WanQi Art Centre, Dehua, China